Spa management course
This is a continue course from spa for health and beauty, by adding more contents about of knowledge in business management, general management, internal management, accounting system, marketing, approaching customers to increase sale target, communications, public relations, business analysis, business planning, spa investment and approaching investment sources.
The essence of the course:
- Role and services of the spa.
- Role and responsibilities of spa executives.
- Creation of spa menu.
- Basic knowledge of massage, herbal, incense, instruments and facilities .
- Food and drink at the spa.
- Market planning by using marketing mix.
- Analysis of competitive advantage.
- Basic knowledge in management, finance, accounting, and budgeting.
- Spa management evaluation.
- Graduated high school education level (Grade 12) at least.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Male or female is acceptable.
- Do not have barriers to employment.
- Open: Everyday, from 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
- Close: public holidays.
- Duration: 10 days.
- 30% of theory course and 70% practical course.
- International students are supported about the accommodation nearby school.
Spa management course (150 hrs.)
- Having certificate in Thai and English
Picture of sampler certificate in Thai and English